Car Thread!

it did...but what was even nice was the HUD saying i just pulled like .85 g's around a 90 degree turn near my house hahahaha

ArrizX said:
Quad voice coal.

man.. i wish i had a quad voice coal in my car.....

oh well, ill just stick with the sub ive got at the moment.. ill let you keep the coal ;)

cant rember if ive put the newish pics of my car up, with the new lights.. but ill repost anyway, cant be bothered to look back

old lights..

DSC00010.jpg

new lights..
DSC01050.jpg

DSC01052.jpg

front..
DSC00770.jpg

sub..

DSC01295.jpg

DSC01291.jpg

amp..

DSC01292.jpg

DSC01294.jpg

finally, just a pic of the whole length of the car..

DSC00009.jpg

so yeah, thats my motor.. need to get the front lights changed when i can afford it, and i need some alloys for it too.. nothing too flash though, just peugeot alloys..

LambOfGod said:
I am very jealous

i wish I could drive it more lol...but my dads friend was over and he was drinking so he told me to take it out for a spin lol...

though I have driven an H2 and a S500 neither were very fun to drive but both had the "you were getting looked at" feeling lol

kjman87 said:
i wish I could drive it more lol...but my dads friend was over and he was drinking so he told me to take it out for a spin lol...

though I have driven an H2 and a S500 neither were very fun to drive but both had the "you were getting looked at" feeling lol

Thats a good feeling.

Hummer H2 i know

but whats the S500??

Back
Top Bottom