Think it's hard to understand the 4th Dimension?

Ð88

Fully Optimized
Well that's not even the beginning. How about attempting to understand the possibility of a 10th dimension? Go to this link and it explains how to derive the 10th dimension. It is a little long but i can guarantee you that it is well worth the watch if you want to gain some insight about how complex the universe really is. It's absolutely amazing.

When the flash program loads, click on "Imagining the Ten Dimensions" in the navigation bar on the left side.

wow that's neat. I find science, computers and all that stuff amazing, it's virtually limiteless! yeah I know... I'm a bit of a nerd :)

I've heard about the possibility of an 11th dimension.

But this is going straight to.... Well my biology teacher is the closest to this topic.

ArrizX said:
I've heard about the possibility of an 11th dimension.

But this is going straight to.... Well my biology teacher is the closest to this topic.

Did you watch the explanation of the 10th? According to the guy who rights the book about it and speaks in the flash animation there is no possibility of there being an 11th dimension because the 10th includes absolutely everything (time and space alike).

Ð88 said:
Did you watch the explanation of the 10th? According to the guy who rights the book about it and speaks in the flash animation there is no possibility of there being an 11th dimension because the 10th includes absolutely everything (time and space alike).

Not yet.

But I saw the possiblity of the 11th somewhere on TV. Im going to guess Discovery Channel or Nat Geo.

Back
Top Bottom