World of Warcraft

yeah they had too because i saw an add on tv about it and it said come tryu the demo for free so i was like damn i'm dowm :D

borat_sagdiyev said:
yeah i just got it to work now too. thx. i think they changed the system :) cuz i tried a few months ago.
yeah i tried playing it in the summer but they wanted a credit card. if they changed it... i think i'll wait a while and maybe give it a try.

The WoW trial doesn't require a credit card. They give a trial cd key to use.. yes i play WoW :p

Wait. 2.68gigs? Wow... that would take a hell of a long time on a connection that usually tops out around 75-100 kilobytes per second. Or I could use my 2 kb/s dialup connection... but I only have access to broadband on weekdays and when I can bother to drive across the city. :confused:

My sister was able to play the trial by buying it for like $2.. but doing the internet one, they gave me a key.. but they wouldn't let me make an account without a credit card.. it marked it as a REQUIRED field.. so I dunno what the hell.

Google Guru said:
Wait. 2.68gigs? Wow... that would take a hell of a long time on a connection that usually tops out around 75-100 kilobytes per second. Or I could use my 2 kb/s dialup connection... but I only have access to broadband on weekdays and when I can bother to drive across the city. :confused:

to tell you the truth i would just buy the game.

if you like rpgs you will get addicted to this game in seconds. i was a little sketchy on it at first but when i tried the demo i didnt want to stop playing. i knew it was a trial but i got on everyday after school and tried to level up lol.

Back
Top Bottom