Car Thread!

D-Lew said:
Intake, exhaust, and chip and you can keep up with the SVT Focus. I so envy you.

im not sure if that was sarcasm or not...im coming from VW Vortex where you get flamed if its no in line with what everyone else does...soo thanks I think?
lol

Ð88 said:
get a couple RE MT12's or 12" XXX's by RE (one 12" XXX sub weighs 72lbs).

If I went with anything right now, reguardless of price id take a set of JL 13 W7, or a set of Focal 13 or 16'' 33 or 43KX.

Edit-
Or a Focal 18'' 46KX 4.

Haha check this out..

46kx4_card.jpg

Quad voice coal. :cool:

ArrizX said:
If I went with anything right now, reguardless of price id take a set of JL 13 W7, or a set of Focal 13 or 16'' 33 or 43KX.

Edit-
Or a Focal 18'' 46KX 4.

Haha check this out..

46kx4_card.jpg

Quad voice coal. :cool:

not bad, and i was j/k about the RE's cause they are really quite ridiculous for anyone to buy for non-competition use. I thought it was pretty insane the size of the magnets on those mofos.

kjman87 said:
im not sure if that was sarcasm or not...im coming from VW Vortex where you get flamed if its no in line with what everyone else does...soo thanks I think?
lol
No, I was being serious. In fact, you could probably be even with one now in a drag race since you have a 5-speed? The SVT has a 6-speed and after the trans puts about 155/155 to the ground. I assume your car is a little heavier but you're putting down almost 150, you can easily come close to a "performance" Ford SVT vehicle. And you have the C1 chassis. I still envy you.
Although the strip isn't exactly where the SVTf shines...

D-Lew said:
No, I was being serious. In fact, you could probably be even with one now in a drag race since you have a 5-speed? The SVT has a 6-speed and after the trans puts about 155/155 to the ground. I assume your car is a little heavier but you're putting down almost 150, you can easily come close to a "performance" Ford SVT vehicle. And you have the C1 chassis. I still envy you.
Although the strip isn't exactly where the SVTf shines...

I dont care about how fast my car can go in a straight line...its all about the twisties...hahahaha...my dad has a BMW 330i with the M sport package and besides the vette i drove a year ago...I havent driven anything that sticks to the road like that...

thats why before any sort of major engine mod...coils and possibly wheels(atleast tires) come first!

kjman87 said:
I dont care about how fast my car can go in a straight line...its all about the twisties...hahahaha...my dad has a BMW 330i with the M sport package and besides the vette i drove a year ago...I havent driven anything that sticks to the road like that...

thats why before any sort of major engine mod...coils and possibly wheels(atleast tires) come first!

what year vette and what trim level? m6 or auto?

Here's my heap. I don't have pics of MY dd, but I'll add one off google.

asppg_Ca812303144.jpg

asppg_Xu627348310.jpg

and the Buick. Mine is Gangsta! It's Champagne colored, the paint's all scraped up (after telling me not to my step dad cleaned off the car with a shovel) and I have the hub caps, not those dumb looking rims.

q05q2kMrXzWxfU2bnPIYzDwvus4j.jpg

NOTE: I cannot see the google images on my work computer so if this is wrong, I'll change it when I get home.

Back
Top Bottom