Just got the W850i - in white!

joxley1990

Golden Master
Yeyy.. long story..

I originially got my Nokia N70, on contract, from phones 4U. I got the contract with 3, which I found OK at first, but as the months pass by, I realised I had made a huge mistake. I realised I had a good 7 months left on the 18 month contract, so unless I paid the termination fee (£250), I was stuck with this network provider, and phone, for a very long time!

Phones 4U rang my phone today, asking for my mum (the phone is in her name, because im not 18)

They stated that enough months had passed for them to offer a free review, you know, see if any other contracts would suit me better..

We went in, with no intention of walking out with anything, and they offered me a W850i, in white (Limited edition) £40 per month, on vodafone. I get 500 mins & 500 texts, plus stop the clock at weekends.

Cool, I said, but I knew that I would have to pay alot to 3, in order to cancel the contract this early.

They said that they would sort that out, so I asked them how..

Here's what they said..

"We give you the £100 cashback, for your to pay the rest of the bills, the new phone, new contract, a spare memory card for the new phone, a free case, plus some accessories for the W850i, AND the N70!"

We were amazed, and I am very happy with Phones 4U, I recommend them to anyone. The people that were serving us were fantastic, very helpful, very fast, informative, all that shit.

So yeah, the W850i owns!

CBA taking real ones, i will if no-one believes me or some bull like that..

sony-ericsson-W850-white.jpg

662-446c5853d6d8d.jpg

W850_slided_open_golden_white.jpg

kick ass phone i like it (aside from it being white but that's my own preference)

Back
Top Bottom