Car Thread!

D-Lew said:
The 2.3 Duratec responds very very well to intake and exhaust mods if you get a chip, so that sounds about right. 20hp is pretty noticeable though, and for a car that's already pretty quick, it would help out. You'd probably see a lot of torque out of it too, which would really be noticable.
the car really isn't that fast though. maybe all of those at once will make a noticable difference, but not a whole lot none the less. how much is the stock HP in the car?

kjman87 said:
the mazdaspeed 3 has a turbo the but the normal mazda 3 has an aftermarket kit...

lets see what I already want to do:

Short Ram Air Intake
Cat-Back Exhaust
Short Throw Shift Kit
Throttle_Body Grounding
Timing Variation....
Coil-Overs

to bad all my money went to that :-( hehehehe

Im from philly too, you near Franklin millz?

156 HP and 150lb-ft...
0-60 according to car and driver in 7.3sec

which is a nice upgrade from my 2.0 Jetta
115 HP and 125ish lb-ft

G35x said:
Im from philly too, you near Franklin millz?

Doylestown,Lansdale, Philly
Dads, Moms, Drexel

hahaha

to be honest havent been to Franklin Mills...hahaa how far away from me is that?

Oh damn!!!

I just got insurnace. I have had my license for about three weeks now, and my dad just got my insurnace going. Long story why now, but yeah.

So I can drive my Benz!! Hahaha sick!!

congrats man...have fun!

dont be dumb though...only words of advice...that and slam your ride regardless of what it is... and since its a benz im assuming its not a truck lol

Its a little 'ol 190E. 1991.. 4Banger, haha

Though its still a zippy little car with 130some odd HP.

My car pic is in the first post, but here is my system..

1123782356_l.jpg

JL makes some quality audio equipment though i have always been kind of partial to Alpine...

Intake, exhaust, and chip and you can keep up with the SVT Focus. I so envy you.

kjman87 said:
JL makes some quality audio equipment though i have always been kind of partial to Alpine...

I love JL. Im buying two more of their 12W1v2's... And a Hifonics Zeus Amp.

Alpine is great.. I have their 9865 deck. But both JL and Alpine are middle of the road brands. Things like Mag, Assassians, Fi, XXX, Focal and others are the high road.

Though with Alpines Type R, its an spl sub and my W1v2 is a sq sub.

Back
Top Bottom