christmas ideas?

BamaFan29891

In Runtime
hey guys...

what does a 17 year old, get his girlfriend, for christmas?

especially, when she says she doesnt want anything, then says to surprise her.

the only thing you know that she asked her parents for was an ipod and a waterbed lol.

so something sweet? can you guys help?

lol at the replies.
But a perfume might do it, or then buy her a gift card to some place she does her shopping at. (and no, I don't mean a grocery store)

JEWELERY

Women love jewelry, and perfume, flowers. What is she interested in? Does she listen to music? Movies? Maybe buy her a cd or a dvd or something.

If you don't do that, you could always make up a certificate for a free massage from you. Or actually get her a gift certificate to a massage parlor. Juat think about it, it'll come to you.

all these ideas are great but it depends on the person, for example my friends girl was slightly goth and he gave her flowers and they broke up shortly afterwards. We need to know what her intrest are and take it from there and the gift also depends on what kind of budget you have, If you can spare alot get the best thing you can in the area she is interested in.
Good luck =)

unfortunately, and oddly, she doesnt really like jewelry.

i am thinking about flowers, and maybe some kind of sweet card that i make up or something.

but also maybe a movie or something.

i dont know yet.

she doesnt play any sports or in the band or anything.

i dont know lol.

i am going to keep thinking of stuff.

but of course i wanna be really sweet you know?

so just keep thinking with me please :]

Only problem with flowers is they will be dead in a week or so. Probably better to get something she can keep

Back
Top Bottom