Great! They did it again!! Now im angry!

aff1993

In Runtime
Just a couple of days ago the site Gratis-Programmas added my program to their site without my consent!
The worst part is my program ( http://effexshop.co.nr/ ) is freeware and theyre selling it AGAIN, With my old program Gimme P2P ( http://gimme.50webs.com/ )
they tried to sell it and i threatened them, took 3 days to get em to get rid of it! they say theyre not selling it but it says at bottom, SMS fee $2.50, and i just threatened them again with a law suit, they keep doing it! IM SICK OF IT :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

P.S, can i have some good rep?? thanks guys (and girls) cya! :)

You're a minor, so tell your parents to file a lawsuit. Unless you're lying with your signature. :p

Also, stop asking for rep points. You'll get good rep as you do things that are worthy of them, not whoring over it.

Im not lying with my signature, and like i can afford a law suit against a big company, i just Lie (hehe) :)

Sounds like ya just advertising to me, alot of ya posts have got them links in

Stop begging for rep......We don't beg for rep around here. Become a quality helpful member and the rep will come.

im not advertising, i hate it when people steal, (except, hehe, i use LimeWire)
And thats not begging, believe me, i can beg, dont get me started, and i wont ask for rep anymore, coz me posting all those rep asking questions got me like 5 good rep point of people saying "u asked for rep, so i gave it"!!!!!!!!
YAY

aff1993 said:
im not advertising, i hate it when people steal, (except, hehe, i use LimeWire)
And thats not begging, believe me, i can beg, dont get me started, and i wont ask for rep anymore, coz me posting all those rep asking questions got me like 5 good rep point of people saying "u asked for rep, so i gave it"!!!!!!!!
YAY

Well you're only 13, so I wouldn't expect you to know any better. Once you become more mature you'll realize that reputation points are not everything.

aha, yep, sure, :eek: , are you done? :rolleyes:
Anyhooz i have good ratings on my prog now, and its available for Mac Classic, on low system req;s, see site for more info!

yeaa lol werent you not asking for rep in another thread aslo? :S

Back
Top Bottom