parents...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think i've made it pretty clear to my parents that i'm relatively responsible and if i ever need help i won't fail to ask. they basically let me do as i will, and i never do anything too bad.. lol :D

kchi55 said:
i think i've made it pretty clear to my parents that i'm relatively responsible and if i ever need help i won't fail to ask. they basically let me do as i will, and i never do anything too bad.. lol :D
yeah pretty much same here

Eh, my moms definatly not overprotective. She doesn't give a crap what i do on the computer, but if im going to go somewhere, she always likes to know where i am. With my mom, you can pretty much do whatever you want, as long as your responsible and she can trust your not going to anything stupid. But once you do, she can get strict.

allenn812 said:
Eh, my moms definatly not overprotective. She doesn't give a crap what i do on the computer, but if im going to go somewhere, she always likes to know where i am. With my mom, you can pretty much do whatever you want, as long as your responsible and she can trust your not going to anything stupid. But once you do, she can get strict.

Just wondering, whats stupid?

Personally, I have done my fair share of abosuletly stupid things, and I am lucky I am not in jail.

allenn812 said:
sounds like my mom.

I've done some stupid things.. though i've never been arrested or been in serious trouble.. i'm almost too careful about how I behave now.
DJ-CHRIS said:
I don't think so, but my mom seriously would kill me if she knew my sex life. But sexual activity at my age (and below) is normal.
I wouldn't be surprised if my mom disowned me if I were like you.... she's very religious (morman)

I'm 19 years old now so yeah of course my parents don't bother me, but even when I was younger my parents seemed to know that they could trust me so they basically let me go ahead and do what I wanted. I knew, though, that if i ever got into any serious trouble that would all change.

meh.. im 18, 19 next month.. i hardly ever see my dad, and my mum couldnt care less what i do.. like, i turned up at home at 5am on sunday morning, and she was still up.. she didnt even ask me where id been, what id been doing, or anything like that..

As I was growing up I was always talked to about sexuality, parents (both mom and dad) always made it clear if I wanna be gay, be gay if I wanna be straight be straight. I choose straight just because well its more fun to bang a chickl.

MY prents have raised my with the philosopy, toss em in the fire and they will survive. I am exteremly responsbilie. I cannot tell you how many times in the past i've avoided somthing. Such as drugs (i'm implying hard drugs) or my honsety.

In my old school you could get anything you wanted. And i'd always get offered and i'd say "NO". Or the time my friends felt it was a good idea to raid the school at 2 AM I said no too.

I find that responbilie kids are normally raised by parents who aren't really that strict. Cause they've always had the freedom. However parents with a stricter apporachw hen their kids get the chance they will do it.

Nik00117 said:
As I was growing up I was always talked to about sexuality, parents (both mom and dad) always made it clear if I wanna be gay, be gay if I wanna be straight be straight. I choose straight just because well its more fun to bang a chickl.

Grr it's not a choice, you think I chose to go thru the living hell that alot of gay people go thru everyday?

Grr you think it was difficult?

Grr you miss understand

Grr if your gay your gay if your straight your straight, i'm straight your gay thats how life is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom