Teen responsible for stealing PS3's shot dead

One less idiot on this earth, so as today when i'm walking down the halls i'll feel safer knowing there is one less moron alive today.

I'll send a thank you note to sony too.

livemc said:
He got whats coming to him. All thieves should get shot.

EDIT: Thats one less bad person in the world. Think about it that way.

Do you know he was the thief? Just because the police THINK so, doesn't mean they're right. He could've been just another innocent college student that waited for his own PS3. Of course, I'm not denouncing the fact that he DIDN'T commit a crime, but don't make assumptions just because the police think so.

Yeah, I think Sony should get some blame for all this PS3 havoc. It's pretty shameful how they haven't even issued a statement other than, "We had no idea." Another reason why I've completely lost ANY respect for them as company and as individual businessmen. It was their product, they should've at least set guidelines for stores to follow. If you don't follow the guidelines, no PS3 shipment. Period.

It's a shame how many people had to be trampled, shot, beaten, mugged and robbed over a game console. It's a damn shame...

holy crap :eek: I want to say something here but I wont say it as it will offend some people lol.

Ronco Rox said:
so what your saying is that his family should look at it that way and say he was a bad person.

what happens if it were your kid that gotten shot and killed? i don't think you would be saying the same thing.
if it were my child then he wouldn't have stolen the game in the first place...

else I'd have slapped the shit out of him.

That guy was simply dumb, you don't mess with cops like that. You have to remember, they wanna go home at the end of the night, so when they see anything that even slightly resembles a gun, most are going shoot. Especially after they have to kick the door in to get in.

The police were just doing what they had to do to protect themselves. At the time they thought he had a gun, if it was not a gun and was in fact a controller, then they messed up.

Fact is, he should have just let the police in, instead of having them break the door down. Dumb criminals who act like morons on top of the crime they did deserve what they get.

And maybe if Sony had shipped more ps3's to this country people wouldn't be shooting each other for them. I say when you launch it....launch it full out, full production, not just a few at a time.

Tommy Boy said:
And maybe if Sony had shipped more ps3's to this country people wouldn't be shooting each other for them. I say when you launch it....launch it full out, full production, not just a few at a time.

You can't really complain about that, because if you expected them to have more available, they probably would've delayed the entire launch until 2007. The PS3 has a lot of hardware and it takes lots of work to manufacture them. The Cell processor is already getting low enough yields as it is. It's not like the Nintendo Wii where the parts are designed to be high yield and mass produced, which is why Nintendo was able to get so many Wii's into stores for launch.

Paradox said:
So now we go,

Gamers dont kill people,
Cops Kill Gamers.

lol. But the cops are just trying to protect the innocent civilians from the army of evil gamers equipped with ps3 controllers.

Back
Top Bottom