I got Zelda Twilight Princess on Gamecube!

aff1993

In Runtime
YAY,
I have always played Zelda, since i can remember, my first was Ocarina of Time, aahh, such good graphics, i have the collectors edition, then Majoras Mask, mmm, Majora, hehe, remember the Re-Deads, i was sooo scared of them, i would goto bed frightened when i was younger, then there was WindWaker, a let down, very odd graphics, big heads.
Then some crappy GBA games, Boooooooorrrrrrriiiiiiinnnnngg.
Then Twilight Princess, the graphics LOOOOKKK SOOOOOO GOOOD, and i pre ordered recently, i get it on the 17th, its the Game Cube version, not the Wii version, YAY, anyone know, was there more comic horror (for its time) in Ocarina of time than in Twilight Princess? ;)
CYa

Hmmm....

Lucky you. I have every other single Zelda game made. Not even joking, lol

I gotem all on the GB, and the GBA, the NES, the SNES, N64, and the GCN. I even have the two bouns disks with Zelda on them. Damn now that I realize it, I really need to start playing again.

Hmm... Maybe ill do that today.

I want the Wii version of Twilight Princess. My sister is getting her Wii soon, so YAY! :D

I'll probably get the Gamecube version, I need money for my Core 2 Duo build.

ace777 said:
Same here ,I would have to say ocarina of time is the best but from what I have heard about this game it should be the best one yet.
If you would like to hear the music soundtrack from the game without buying it go here:
http://www.thehylia.com/media/displayimage.php?album=280&pos=0

Oh nice :D

You know Ocarina of Time is probably the best one. I agree, but Major's Mask is fun and all but damn is it hard. I never could get past the Water Temple in that game...

Took my mum (who used to play it when it came out first) 6-8 Months, and it was HARD (Ocarina of time) and Majoras mask ive finished, i hate the mask with tentacles, jeez, But DONT GET THE WII VERSION OF TWILIGHT PRINCESS!, they say that Zelda Twilight Princess is extremely hard (harder than ocarina of time) and the wii version is too hard!
I have all nintendo versions, infact my friend gave me Wind Waker today to borrow, its pretty stupid!
I used to be scared of the Re-Deads in the Market in Ocarina of timw when i was about 6, i would think one was under my bed, Hehe!

Back
Top Bottom