My Laptop is Broken

Status
Not open for further replies.
The caps lock key is on the left, just above the shift key. I suggest you turn it off if you want people to help you.

Compute101 said:
My laptop will not FINSH THE INSTALLTION OF WINDOWS XP. I WOULD GET TO THE MIDDLE AND THEN IT SUTS OFF THE MONITOR WHEN IT SAYS INSTALLING DRIVERS. THEN IT SHUTS THE HARDRIVE. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? :confused:
I had to alter the title of this thread, do not use expletives there, in fact anywhere :mad: , an apology is awaited!, also a member has asked you not to use capitals, please comply, for one thing, this is considered shouting, in computer circles.

I realise that this is an old thread but a member directed me to this post today, Nov 18th, plus the the original title contained the "F" word, but the initiator has never acknowledged that this was wrong.

ok my laptop is beyond f****d, when i start up it goes to the windows logo, then it goes to a black screen with white wrighting and starts this error crap. says media test failure and attempts to retry with no avail, it just says it over and over but i dont know whats wrong with it
plz help me.

See post 26

Tech N9ne said:
ok my laptop is beyond f****d, when i start up it goes to the windows logo, then it goes to a black screen with white wrighting and starts this error crap. says media test failure and attempts to retry with no avail, it just says it over and over but i dont know whats wrong with it
plz help me
Right, this is the second time you've used the "F" word, on the 3 strikes rule, do it again & you will be permanently banned, negative rep point given :mad:
My apology, you only used it once, I got mixed up with the word in the title of the thread which wasn't your doing.

Brookfield said:
Right, this is the second time you've used the "F" word, on the 3 strikes rule, do it again & you will be permanently banned, negative rep point given :mad:
omg thats a different person

you said to tech n9ne that it is the second time he had sworn yet he has only had two posts which are
"it also says pci fast ethernet controller v 2.12
and editing pxe rom"
and
"ok my laptop is beyond f****d, when i start up it goes to the windows logo, then it goes to a black screen with white wrighting and starts this error crap. says media test failure and attempts to retry with no avail, it just says it over and over but i dont know whats wrong with it
plz help me."
i think you where confusing him with compute101 who started this thread, unless Tech N9ne has sworn in another thread i havent seen yet

muz379 said:
you said to tech n9ne that it is the second time he had sworn yet he has only had two posts which are
"it also says pci fast ethernet controller v 2.12
and editing pxe rom"
and
"ok my laptop is beyond f****d, when i start up it goes to the windows logo, then it goes to a black screen with white wrighting and starts this error crap. says media test failure and attempts to retry with no avail, it just says it over and over but i dont know whats wrong with it
plz help me."
i think you where confusing him with compute101 who started this thread, unless Tech N9ne has sworn in another thread i havent seen yet
You're correct, oops, I have apologised to him in post 26, thanks for pointing this out, I'm tired, & ready for my bed, g'night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom