Gallery: Your desktop

i just can't find a good looking wallpaper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so i decided to stick with the original for now. can someone help me find some good ones?
newest_desktop11.JPG

InterfaceLIFT and GameWallpapers have some nice ones. GameWallpapers requires you to pay for the ones they make. User submitted ones are free.

Guess who has a new stable overclock, in addition to the car full of the most kick-'A'-edness.
desktop2tz1.jpg

I think it's the Exige 240R. Only reason I say that is the unusually large roof scoop, going directly to the intercooler behind the front seats, I assume. It's a race car so I can't tell for sure.

You're right, I just looked it up, supercharged 243hp, man that thing would be a blast to drive!

Yeah, one of my favs on Test Drive Unlimited, but the rear end is very happy at times, I can't handle it. Not the fastest car, but man, if you can drive it's certainly the quickest.

That's my semi-realistic dream car, the Elise or Exige, you can't beat an exotic for those prices (40-50K). I wouldn't mind picking up a used one once I retire, but I would probably be too old to enjoy it. :(

Back
Top Bottom