best music player player?

Rubber314Chicken

Golden Master
I offically hate windows media player- If I skip one van halen song, and I have it on shuffle, do I really want to hear other van halen songs? I'm looking for a good program to play music, that learns from what songs you skip, and will play a good song next, like... Do you get what I mean? It is like if I hit skip over a song, it willn't play a song by that artist for a little while, and it willn't play a power metal song after a slow song. I am looking for a program like that, and I don't care if it free or not, I just want to have a nice music player.

personally, i cant be stuffed using any other than WMP, but use one like media player classic, or google it.
how about Qucktime

I like Windows Media Player 11 just fine. That's what I usually use for music and videos.

don't know of any programs that would have that kind of shuffle thingy.
But IMO amarock is the best one, and when I'm on windows I'm using winamp.

wood_workur said:
I offically hate windows media player- If I skip one van halen song, and I have it on shuffle, do I really want to hear other van halen songs? I'm looking for a good program to play music, that learns from what songs you skip, and will play a good song next, like... Do you get what I mean? It is like if I hit skip over a song, it willn't play a song by that artist for a little while, and it willn't play a power metal song after a slow song. I am looking for a program like that, and I don't care if it free or not, I just want to have a nice music player.

that would be good to have, I dont know of any that do that but that would be nice...Id like to know of one too...but as for now im sticking with WMP...I like it alot betterr than iTunes or RealPlayer or any of those other ones...

MusicMatch jukebox might be able to do that..but again not to sure and it wasnt said yet...and its not all bad cause if i remember correctly its burning software may be powered by nero...but again I dont know if im remember correctly.

Back
Top Bottom