Hey

kp11

Beta member
Hello everyone,

I just became a member to computerforums and im excited to share my views and opinions about computers with you all. I have a few troubleshooting matters i would like to discuss.

I was wondering if u can help me on this. On my Acer laptop, when i try to load any programs at all, it says the program path, and "This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem." This happens to every program on my laptop. Please if anybody has any suggestions on how to fix this, i would really appreciate it.

Thanks a million,

kp11

hey welcome to da forums.

with your problem, is this happening when your clicking on the icons on your dekstop by any chance?

Hey Ronco Rox,

Yes as a matter of fact this happens when i click on the desktop icons as well.

well for the desktop icons, you can go to the program folder (C:/Program files...) and copy the .exe file and paste it on the desktop. that is the only thing i could think of is wrong with your problem.

i tried that but it still doesnt work.....i think u must have misunderstood wat my problem is......every program even in their own folders in program files do not work. This includes internet exploere, windows media, windows messenger live etc.

Never heard of EVERY application doing this, try going into Start > Run > Type 'eventvwr' click ok and select 'application'. If you right click the error then you may be able to find more info on the problems.

Thats all the help I can give, sorry. Hope you fix it soon.

Hey....welcome to the forums.

Wow, sounds like you have some real problems there. Sounds to me like you need to reformat, that would probably be the easiest way.

Back
Top Bottom