A wee glasgow lad

Raffaz

Golden Master
A Young Glasgow lad went to London looking for a job in Harrods "Do you have any sales experience?" asked the manager.

"The famous Barras mate", nodded the young Weegie. The manager liked the lad, so he gave him the job.

The young Scot's first day was challenging and busy, but he got through it. After the store was locked up, the manager came down to see how he was

settling in. "So... how many sales did you make today?", he smiled at the boy. The weegie said: "Jist the wan." The manager was immediately disappointed. "What? Just one? Harrods' sales people average 20 or 30 sales a day! Dear me! Oh well, how much was the sale for anyway?" "£101,237.64" said the lad. The Harrods manager choked. "Blimey... One hundred and one thousand,

two hundred and thirty-seven pounds and sixty four pence! What in hell did you sell him?" "Well, first ah selt him a wee fish hook, then a medium fish hook, and then ah selt him a new fishing rod. Then ah asked him where he was gaun' fishing, and he said doon the coast, so ah telt him he would need a boat. We went doon tae the boat department and ah selt him that twin-engined Power Cat... then he said he didn't think his wee Honda Civic could pull it, so ah took him down to car sales and ah selt him a Suzuki 4x4" The manager was now incredulous. "Wait a minute. You mean to tell me a man came in here to buy a small fish hook but you sold him a boat AND a four-by-four ... "

"Naw naw, big man... he came in tae buy a box of tampons fur 'is missus and ah said........."Well pal, seein' as how yer weekend's f**ked, ye might as well go fishing.

Raffaz said:
A Young Glasgow lad went to London looking for a job in Harrods "Do you have any sales experience?" asked the manager.

"The famous Barras mate", nodded the young Weegie. The manager liked the lad, so he gave him the job.

The young Scot's first day was challenging and busy, but he got through it. After the store was locked up, the manager came down to see how he was

settling in. "So... how many sales did you make today?", he smiled at the boy. The weegie said: "Jist the wan." The manager was immediately disappointed. "What? Just one? Harrods' sales people average 20 or 30 sales a day! Dear me! Oh well, how much was the sale for anyway?" "£101,237.64" said the lad. The Harrods manager choked. "Blimey... One hundred and one thousand,

two hundred and thirty-seven pounds and sixty four pence! What in hell did you sell him?" "Well, first ah selt him a wee fish hook, then a medium fish hook, and then ah selt him a new fishing rod. Then ah asked him where he was gaun' fishing, and he said doon the coast, so ah telt him he would need a boat. We went doon tae the boat department and ah selt him that twin-engined Power Cat... then he said he didn't think his wee Honda Civic could pull it, so ah took him down to car sales and ah selt him a Suzuki 4x4" The manager was now incredulous. "Wait a minute. You mean to tell me a man came in here to buy a small fish hook but you sold him a boat AND a four-by-four ... "

"Naw naw, big man... he came in tae buy a box of tampons fur 'is missus and ah said........."Well pal, seein' as how yer weekend's f**ked, ye might as well go fishing.
Great joke, absolutely loved it, can't deny that, but the Harrod's manager, I'm guessing he was the Head Manager, they have around forty, saying blimey, that's priceless!!, he would have spoken in what we call a "cut-glass" accent, having been taught at Oxford or Cambridge, crisp white shirt with a starched collar, his tie made of pure Chinese silk & an immaculate short back & sides haircut!, I realise you're just relating this joke, but that one word,"blimey" makes it even funnier than it already is!, any more like this?

Back
Top Bottom