Car Thread!

MooseMan said:
sounds cool. how do u have experience with an ls1? I've herd those are kick ass motors.

Yes i have experience with them, i think the LS1 is probably one of the best motors made.

Its just a monster :D

And it can be owned by your average Jo, which is also cool

OK I FINALLY GOT MY CAR YAY ME!!!!
CHECK OUT A COUPLE PICS

DSC04969.jpg

DSC04970.jpg

DSC04968.jpg

DSC04971.jpg

I am soo excited!! its great I love it hahah comments welcome!

those are just a couple I snapped in the parking lot at work this morning about to walk in lol...ill get more later

-Kevin

Thanks but its bad i am already thinking about mods lol...

first one...is grounding the throttle body, since its drive by wire people say you get better thottle response because is electronically isolated from the ground...we shall see hahahahaha

kjman87 said:
Thanks but its bad i am already thinking about mods lol...

first one...is grounding the throttle body, since its drive by wire people say you get better thottle response because is electronically isolated from the ground...we shall see hahahahaha

Haha i know how that is, all i got to say is Join a Mazda forum and do it right the first time bro

LambOfGod said:
Haha i know how that is, all i got to say is Join a Mazda forum and do it right the first time bro

on like 4 of them lol...but none are as nice as VW Vortex :( which makes me sad lol

mods are addicting...

Jetta had minor mods to it...suspension, intake, exhaust, ECU, short shift, and then some audio ones...

Should have got a Mazdaspeed 3. 263 hp turbo :) I heard bad things about the new Civic Si throttle response too, since it's drive-by-wire also. They say you can peg the throttle and let off quickly without the engine responding. I was thinking about putting a bigger throttle body on my Neon, because dodge purpously modified the throttle body for the manual transmission models to respond slower, for newer drivers.

Ha, me too!!!! Because of the drive by wire sensitivity. Now does the Mazda 3 have the option of a turbo charger stock? Or is the turbo an aftermarket add on?

TRDCorolla said:
Ha, me too!!!! Because of the drive by wire sensitivity. Now does the Mazda 3 have the option of a turbo charger stock? Or is the turbo an aftermarket add on?

the mazdaspeed 3 has a turbo the but the normal mazda 3 has an aftermarket kit...

lets see what I already want to do:

Short Ram Air Intake
Cat-Back Exhaust
Short Throw Shift Kit
Throttle_Body Grounding
Timing Variation....
Coil-Overs

to bad all my money went to that :-( hehehehe

Back
Top Bottom