mp3 phones

ArrizX said:
DON'T BUY THE CHOCOLATE!!!!

Ugh, I hate this phone. The touchpad is just unpratical. Pain in the ass.

Told you. :p

The LG Chocolate is quickly becoming the new RAZR (aka the iPod of cell phones). It's overhyped, way too many people already use it, and it actually has nothing special to it. It just looks slick. :rolleyes:

alvino said:
Told you. :p

The LG Chocolate is quickly becoming the new RAZR (aka the iPod of cell phones). It's overhyped, way too many people already use it, and it actually has nothing special to it. It just looks slick. :rolleyes:

Other then it looking slick, and its slide feature its totally worthless.

Im going to try and buy the Nokia 6315i

yu guys no any good mp3 players other than the ipod?; that is small, and only plays songs, but it has to have a screen

Yeah I agree do not buy the chocolat, my g/f has one, and its shit, looks sweet, but then its a chick phone. I agree with James but also the K800i is worth buying, I have that, and with a gig memory card, its got a sweet sound and a decent camera to boot, I take it with me all the time, one of these days I will remember to use it as a phone also.

I have the new Chocolate, the flip version (LG VX8600). I've gotta say, it's awesome.

I have a 2 gig MicroSD card add on, so the thing holds ~500 songs. I'm amazed on how small the card is. Someone before said it's about the size of you're pinky fingernail, and that's pretty accurate. The 1.3 MP camera is nice, too. The touchpad on the front is a lot better than the slider Chocolate, it only controls the music player, so it doesn't get in the way. The screen is awesome, good sized and excellent picture quality (for a phone..).

It's about the same size as the Razr, and the buttons remind me of the Razr buttons.

CNet Review (8.0/10):
http://reviews.cnet.com/LG_VX8600/4505-6454_7-32154930.html

dont be stuffed using SE, i have the LG m6100, same thing as Chocolate, just smaller and cheaper, not a very good interface, but lots of features, but a good mp3 phone is the Nokia Symbian series (like the N series) although Motorolas are Ok.
PLEASE can i have some good rep points, i need them!

Back
Top Bottom