I think its the last one! (funny read)

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
Ok, long story made short and sweet.

Guy sends check to me for large ammount of money, after this i'm supposed to cash it and ship the PC. Here is the thing I am supposed to donate the remaining balance (sizeable sum) to a "Chairty Orgnization" either way I found out the true URL of this Chairty which granted does have a great cause, but tells us that the Site when I was directed to is in fact a scam. So I repled with a lil creative writing, if you know what I mean.

First off his e-mail to me
Reply to all
Forward
Print
Add Gwen to Contacts list
Delete this message
Report phishing
Show original
Message text garbled?
Gwen David to me
show details 6:24 pm (1½ hours ago)

Hello Friend,
Well first of all i would like to say i am sorry for delaying of the
payment which you are suppost to receive and now the payment has been mailed
out to you from IL, so once you receive it just take it to your bank and
deposite it then get back to me so that i can give you the charity home
organisation information in other to send the remainin balance to after
deducting your money

Second off, my reply

Nice try, really nice try. However I got a bit curious why the site you provided me look other shit. So I googled your lil foundation. And you won't believe this.

I found a site claiming your site to be a scam. I also know that you will cancel the payment before it clears bank leaving me to pay the remaining balance back to my bank. I've had 2 checks come in, same type I'm fairly sure your check won't have a return address etc. And me sending money to this "organization" is merely a front for money laundry. Well dear sir, one thing I am good at is research, and I've come to find out your a big scam. And when I receive your check which I am sure in which condition it will come I will take my hand on the left side of the check, and put my other hand on the right side of the check. And at this point I will rip the check in half and forget I ever knew you.

Also i'd like to explain to you how you intended on scamming me.

1. You send me check

2. I cash check

3. I send item, and money to foundation

4. You cancel check

5. I pay bank all money which was lost, you get money I loose money and PC.

6. I'm SOL.

However since i'm well aware of how it works, and fully understnad your check shall never clear the bank. I intend on stopping on step 1. So once again Sir, have a good day and better luck next time.

So if you ever truly do want to donate to this wonderful organization, allow me to redirect you to a more civilized and legit site.

http://www.kanuheartfoundationng.com/

Have a good day.

Have a good day.

Lol, I got one of those too. Seems like it's the trend now for scammers. Trying to sound like you inherit something or leech off of you somehow. Look at his horrible spelling and grammar :eek:

No no, he was BUYING my PC from. But i'm happy now

For his check is worth 8,000 USD. Which means I break the record, I will make 20k USD in one month on illegal checks! WOOT WOOT! To bad its fake money.

It wasn't one of those e-mails I got where the guy wanted me to help him transfer some large sum of money, he wanted to buy my PC, and I ship him the rest of the money back.

Oh, it kind of sounds like it though because I've had emails at random like that in which it starts out, "Hello Friend" and blah, blah, and so on. I just delete it. But if you're really doing business with him, it still sounds fishy.

LMAO, no no He contacted me to buy my PC, I went along with it until i relized it was a scam. I was dealing with 6 or 7 poeple. A few backed out, I think I got like maybe on more check floating in the mail.

And its not one of those nigerian I need you to rasnfer 15 million USD type deals.

Would it not be worthwhile keeping the cheque and maybe handing it to the police for evidence? Its bound to have prints on it

Of course its going to the ploice, i'm friends with the internet crime unit with how much information i've sent them. I don't even intend on opening the check. I will take it right to the cops with this mans lovely IP address.

Ah right mate just thought ya were gonna do what ya said in the letter to him

Heh course not, but I felt it'd be fun to tell him I was. Never tell a criminal your goign turn him into the cops. bad idea.

Back
Top Bottom