Teenage girls deaths on the increase

Brookfield

Golden Master
In Britain there is a sharp rise in teenage girls deaths, it's said this is because they get into cars driven by teenage lads, who then drive at high speeds to impress them, a woman was on TV, whose daughter was killed this way, the driver survived & was jailed for five years, & the way British law operates, he'll be out in two & a half, & they call that justice, TANJ, [there ain't no justice] as one author put it, what do you people who live in other countries think of this?

I live in England, but thats discusting! A life for a life I say. : (

Yeah, the UK has the highest teenage pregnancy rate, the highest adult and teenage binge drinking, as well as alot of stabbings, attacks, and murders.

Steff said:
I live in England, but thats discusting! A life for a life I say. : (
I agree, it was a great mistake to abolish hanging, but if they hadn't, there are too many do-gooders & clever layers around these days.
Just had a thought, our government [led by idiot Blair] is always saying that prisons are overcrowded, bring back hanging, would solve that, & save billions, by not covering the UK in new, very expensive prisons, yay, bring it on!!
dance.gif

I dont think they should bring back hanging, ive got a better idea (although it will never happen lol). They should use lifers for drug testing, ya know like new cancer drugs and HIV drugs and stuff like that. It beats testing on animals, coz they arent a true comparison of side effects etc. I mean if someones banged up for life we might aswell get some use out of them lol

Raffaz said:
I dont think they should bring back hanging, ive got a better idea (although it will never happen lol). They should use lifers for drug testing, ya know like new cancer drugs and HIV drugs and stuff like that. It beats testing on animals, coz they arent a true comparison of side effects etc. I mean if someones banged up for life we might aswell get some use out of them lol

or make them fight like the gladiators did!! We get rid of those poor bastards and people get cheap entertainment!

Raffaz said:
Brilliant, but perhaps that should be reserved for child killers, a little while back a guy climbed into a bathroom, snatched a 6 year old girl from her bath, put her, still naked in his car, raped her several times, killed her & threw her body in a ditch...... hang on, no, I have a better death for him, start with his penis, cut that off with a blunt knife, then continue with his vital organs so it takes him a long long time to die.

I don't believe in the death penalty for a number of reasons. IRTT, whilst I agree that they should be punished, and others deterred, don't forget that these girls are not being forced into cars at knife point. They do it of their own free will. Girls are quite as able of being immature, irresponsible show offs as boys are.

You, as the driver are responsible. Not passingers ;) Though yes if you know the dude is a wacko on the road then you should know better. But its still you, as the driver ;O

Back
Top Bottom