Snowmobiels?

boardordi3

Fully Optimized
do they have brakes? my mom is reluctant to let my uncle give us his because she thinks ther death traps because they have no brakes :rolleyes: ive ridden them and thye do but she seems to think that older ones dont, anyone know? or have a real source?

lol yeah they have brakes but if you're going down a steep hill on one it might still slide even if the brake is on completely.

Ð88 said:
lol yeah they have brakes but if you're going down a steep hill on one it might still slide even if the brake is on completely.
yeah i thought about that, but if your goin on flat(ish) ground it should be okay right?

boardordi3 said:
yeah i thought about that, but if your goin on flat(ish) ground it should be okay right?

yeah for sure. You will stop perfectly fine.

Ya especially if it has, or you get a studded track. Snowmobiles are so much fun, I would beg your mom to say yes! lol

boardordi3 said:
do they have brakes? my mom is reluctant to let my uncle give us his because she thinks ther death traps because they have no brakes :rolleyes: ive ridden them and thye do but she seems to think that older ones dont, anyone know? or have a real source?

The reason they can be death traps is because their soo damned fast. I know alot of people have no idea where their going, and run into stuff doing well over 100.

yeah ther really really fast, but these we mite get are kinda old, and tbh im probly just gonna use em to get up these dunes for snowboarding lol, not like tracks or anything, just for transport from bottom to top of hill

yes, they have brakes. But it's not like you actually need them, unless you are going really fast it will stop quite fast without braking. I guess that kinda depends on the model too, the ones ment for racing might not stop so fast but I don't think you are going to get one of those.

Back
Top Bottom