Snowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnow

Les convertisseurs de langues sont vites repérés car leur structure de phrease et certains mots ne sont pas correct. La technologie est avancée, mais pas au point la plus complete. Nos traducteurs traduisent mots pour mots, comparé a ceci.

And that...was true French.

Vous avez raison à ce sujet, oui, mais comparé à d'autres méthodes c'est le plus facile autour. Bien que ce puisse ne pas être pour cent de 100% correct, c'est toujours une manière d'obtenir votre point à travers

Jon F said:
Vous avez raison à ce sujet, oui, mais comparé à d'autres méthodes c'est le plus facile autour. Bien que ce puisse ne pas être pour cent de 100% correct, c'est toujours une manière d'obtenir votre point à travers

Non realmente. Se doveste tradurre questo nuovamente dentro l'inglese, avreste un sentance molto rotto. Stesso va per una resa cinese di una delle mie altre firme. Ha ritornato tutte le specie di rotto e niente vicino a che cosa era ment visualizzarlo yeah, ad un livello generico, può ottenere vicino, ma non interamente, a meno che abbiate una buona mente per potere risolvere le cose sui vostri propri e calcolare verso l'esterno che cosa DOVREBBE essere che cosa.

^Not French, by the way.

As a present I have enclosed the re-translated text so you can see my point.

Not really. If you had translate newly this within English, you would have sentance a much broken one. Same it goes for one rendered Chinese of one of mine other companies. The species of broken has returned all and nothing close to that what was ment to visualize it yeah, to a generic level, can obtain close, but not entire, less that you have a good mind for being able to resolve the things on your own ones and to calculate towards the outside that what WOULD HAVE to be that what.

What a computer doesn't take into effect when translating back into english is how different structures in speach DIRECTLY translate into something TOTALLY different than what is supposed to come out.

Example, Japanese (Kanji) DO NOT have a formal "you" they are VERY VERY proper. When they want to say "you" they instead say the person they are reffering to's name, they also do not have a formal "s/he". It is the same as in the case of the "you".

Spanish, they have a different form for nouns or adjectives (I dunno which one means what, I suck at English!!) be it, I, You, He/She, Us, Them.

To completely understand a language, you must learn it. You must learn how sentances are formed (Latino languages are "backwards" compared to english. Instead of saying "little boy", they would say "boy little".) This is the reason is it very easy to lose something in translation.

P.S. How the hell did this turn from a thread about snow to Frence and babelfish??

Back
Top Bottom