For Sale! eMachines W3410

Brookfield said:
I'm getting tired of explaning this mate. :(

By the way, was it you who advised member "jat" to PM me about placing an Ebay post, he said a mod said to do so, if so, thanks, I put him right.

No it was not me.

Brookfield said:
I'm getting tired of explaning this mate. :(

By the way, was it you who advised member "jat" to PM me about placing an Ebay post, he said a mod said to do so, if so, thanks, I put him right.

I know you're just trying to do your job as a moderator, but seriously. 5 consecutive posts IS a bit too much. It's not hard using the edit button. It's there for a reason. ;)

"unless it is overridden by a forum administrator"

david has asked you on several occasions in the staff lounge to stop double posting.. 5 consecutive posts is WAY to far.. there is absolutley no reason why anyone would need to make 5 posts..

kinda ironic, banning a member for apparently breaking the rules, and then breaking the rules in the same thread.....

mark thorpe said:
"unless it is overridden by a forum administrator"

david has asked you on several occasions in the staff lounge to stop double posting.. 5 consecutive posts is WAY to far.. there is absolutley no reason why anyone would need to make 5 posts..

kinda ironic, banning a member for apparently breaking the rules, and then breaking the rules in the same thread.....

don't know about you, but at least I don't see any mention of double posting in the forum rules thread found in the social lounge. But still, even though there isn't a mention about it in the rules doesn't mean that it's ok to do it.

david has asked us on several times not to double post, and any general forum etiquette says not do double post.. there is no need for it.. unless you go over the image limit, or something like that..

Its an unwritten rule..He has been asked many times to stop. Being a mod is no excuse, me arrizx, mark, and all the others mod easily get the job done without quad posting.

mark thorpe said:
david has asked us on several times not to double post, and any general forum etiquette says not do double post.. there is no need for it.. unless you go over the image limit, or something like that..
Sorry, another post, [not being sarcastic] please explain "image limit", thanks.

The maximum amount of images you can post are 5. That's why if you have lots of images (for example, vacation photos), it's okay to post multiple times. If you're just posting multiple times one after the other with just text, it gets rather annoying.

alvino said:
The maximum amount of images you can post are 5. That's why if you have lots of images (for example, vacation photos), it's okay to post multiple times. If you're just posting multiple times one after the other with just text, it gets rather annoying.
Thanks for that Mark, but with respect, you do realise that by saying that, that members, or mods don't have to stop, although I wouldn't take this as a licence to carry on, or though I may do wihout thinking, I apologise in advance if I do.

Back
Top Bottom