sony vaio pcg-grx570 laptop not working for sale

got-20z pics sent

cant seem to post pics...at the bottom of the forum page it says You may not post attachments

so if you need pics i will need a email address

thanks

HELI_SEEKER said:
got-20z pics sent

cant seem to post pics...at the bottom of the forum page it says You may not post attachments

so if you need pics i will need a email address

thanks

you need to upload those pictures first. I use www.imageshack.us
when you have the pictures uploaded there, then use the image tags to post it here.

1001754aw5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

what year is this computer. how long have you had it?

and what EXACTLY went wrong or was going wrong with this machine before it died out.

i have had the computer for about 2 years (purchased used) and was using it for aerial photograph projects and performed perfectly...the battery over the last couple of months started to get shorter and shorter so i decided i would hook up a battery cycler to it to try to cycle the battery back to health....and that brings me to this point....i thought someone could either fix it or part it out but if it doesnt sale soon i will just send it back to sony and see how much it will cost for repair

lmk if any one is interested or need more pics....all of the software was recently installed and a fresh copy of windows xp is installed and ready to run

lmk

thanks

Back
Top Bottom