Car Thread!

LambOfGod said:
Your Brothers Wrong.

I know for a fact Ls1s Respond well to True Dual Exhausts at Stock Levels.

Thats one of the Bolt on parts that makes a great gain for the motor.

Nice TA btw, auto or manual??

Cold air intake it looks like, any other mods?

you're right and it's the same for any V engine because an engine that can breathe better will obviously be able to perform better. That's why the first thing that a person normally focuses on to get the best gains for their engine is the intake and the exhaust. More airflow = more horsepower.

well yes that is true and all, just costly and what not. actually idk how much it would cost....but lamb of god 2 answer your ? i have flowmaster exhaust and a gutted cat.

EDIT: btw it's an auto, i don't mind having auto because it's better for racing and less effort than manual, although manuals are fun 2. and also about the ls1 benifiting from true dual, mine isn't an ls1, but a lt1

LambOfGod said:
What year is the 300ZX is it Turbo??

Regualar. When he got it he had the chance of the one he has now and thw Twin turbo. He got this one because it was wayyyy less on insurance.

Edit-
And reading through the thread.. My uncles car has dual exaust.

MooseMan said:
well yes that is true and all, just costly and what not. actually idk how much it would cost....but lamb of god 2 answer your ? i have flowmaster exhaust and a gutted cat.

EDIT: btw it's an auto, i don't mind having auto because it's better for racing and less effort than manual, although manuals are fun 2. and also about the ls1 benifiting from true dual, mine isn't an ls1, but a lt1

Cool man, but yea i know you have an Lt1, i was using the Ls1 as reference because i have more experience with that motor.

ArrizX said:
Regualar. When he got it he had the chance of the one he has now and thw Twin turbo. He got this one because it was wayyyy less on insurance.

Edit-
And reading through the thread.. My uncles car has dual exaust.

The TTs are Real Sweet, and Not to bad they can be had for an easy 8K now :D

My uncle has had his car for years now. I bet hes had it for 7 or 8 years.

I remember him taking me in a ride for it when I was like 4, and im 16 now. I remember calling it the "Bananna Car" Lol

Haha, my dad has an obession to keep his cars for a long time. He used to drive this old coffee-brown Chevrolet Impala (I think it completely died) and he drove his trusty old Pontiac Parisienne Station Wagon. :D It worked fine until it failed to pass smog testing so they towed it away. He was pretty sad for a while. It survived two car accidents (hardly a dent though), drove it for over 25 years (he bought it the year my sister was born) and get this...he never replaced the AC stuff ONCE. From the day he bought it to the day it was towed away, the AC worked just as fine as it always did. :D

LambOfGod said:
Cool man, but yea i know you have an Lt1, i was using the Ls1 as reference because i have more experience with that motor.
sounds cool. how do u have experience with an ls1? I've herd those are kick ass motors.

Back
Top Bottom