yay christmas tree

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
today me and my dad went to buy a natural christmas tree (we always had a fake one) and its really nice. we are going to dress it up tonight. ill post some pics later. Did you guys get your christmas trees yet?

yay so did we
xmastreeza1.jpg

!! wer puttin ornaments on tmrw

boardordi3 said:
yay so did we
xmastreeza1.jpg

!! wer puttin ornaments on tmrw

Wow...you look like you have a big house!

We have fake trees. Don't see the reason to kill a tree, put lights on it, and trash it.

;) Dressing it up probably this wed.

we have fake trees too. I'm allergic to real trees. I can tolerate them for a little bit but I tend to get sneezy and itchy when I'm around them. oh well, guess I'll have to live with fake trees!

damn you get it this early? I'm not going to get one to my own apartment, but I think we will get one for my mom like after the next 2 weeks. And a real one of course.

Hahaha...this reminds me of that one episode from The Office where Michael buys this christmas tree and it's too tall so they have to saw off the tip. Haha...

I wish we had a real tree instead of a fake one. I love the smell of fresh pine. We already got our fake plastic tree setup in the living room already and the lights all hung up. There's only one present down there already, lol and it's not for me. Speaking of presents, I haven't even done my Christmas shopping yet!!!!! Man, I need to get going on that. I'll do it after final exams...

we always have a real one at home...

cept i've moved out now, and since both me and the missus invariably go back to our 'rents for christmas we bought a fake one...

I love the way that christmas trees smell... (real opnes of course, I've never thought to smell a fake one!)

Here is my christmas tree, (were big on Christmas) and our nativity scene, oh and my turtle named Tilly :p
dsci0001fs7.jpg

thats my christmas tree, takes hours to setup
dsci0002kp7.jpg

thats my other christmas stuff
dsci0003rv7.jpg

and my turtle, named tilly.
Cya

Back
Top Bottom