IDE and Sata

The motherboard have connectors on there for that. There are wires coming from the case that you will have to plug into the motherboard, including the front USB ports. When you get the motherboard, the info is in the manual. It gives you a detail descritpion on how it is to be connected.

Well optical drives using SATA isn't that practical. IDE drives still do the job with plenty of speed and bandwidth.

Well, there really isn't much to say about it. The motherboard have these USB headers that are labeled like, GRND, 3+, 5+, or whatever. You just match what it says on the USB cables from the case to the pins on the motherboard.

I'm watching Van Helsing on TNT right now. It's sooooo good.

Lol, thanks so basically the motherboard will be able to support it?

I should add another hard drive in my PC instead of the external drive. Well, actually the external drive is better because I can take it with me wherever I go. I tend to fix other people's PC so I need a big storage medium in which I can make backups. I have a 250GB drive so there's plenty of space. I have tons of avi, mp3, and mpeg files on there. I used up nearly 90GB already!!!!

Back
Top Bottom