For Sale! eMachines W3410

brookfield you seem to be doing it again, good find on the multiple user accounts..but i must say next time try using the edit button and just keep adding to your last post.

-edit-

thank you .. =)

mammikoura said:
hmm, not just a double post, but 5 continuous posts.. must be a record or something
I found it necessary, I was giving "got 20z" a chance to come clean about his second account, I told him just one chance, I gave him two, still he didn't respond, so I PB'd both, isn't it worth those posts of mine, to get rid of two lousy scammers??
I wish that this carping about over posting would stop, there are more important issues, like keeping this site on the right track, as rule 16 says; "moderators are on the forums to both assist users & to keep the peace, should a problem arise, a moderators decision on what can or can't be be said, is final, unless it is overridden by a forum administrator"

~mr mixx~ said:
brookfield you seem to be doing it again, good find on the multiple user accounts..but i must say next time try using the edit button and just keep adding to your last post.
thank you .. =)
I appreciate what your saying :) , please have a look at my answer to mammikoura, post 15.

G35x said:
5 is just way too much in my opiinion.
I'm getting tired of explaning this mate. :(

By the way, was it you who advised member "jat" to PM me about placing an Ebay post, he said a mod said to do so, if so, thanks, I put him right.

Brookfield said:
I found it necessary, I was giving "got 20z" a chance to come clean about his second account, I told him just one chance, I gave him two, still he didn't respond, so I PB'd both, isn't it worth those posts of mine, to get rid of two lousy scammers??
I wish that this carping about over posting would stop, there are more important issues, like keeping this site on the right track, as rule 16 says; "moderators are on the forums to both assist users & to keep the peace, should a problem arise, a moderators decision on what can or can't be be said, is final, unless it is overridden by a forum administrator"

it's a very good thing that you are keeping this forum in order, and I do appreciate the work that you & the other mods are doing. But I don't see how using the edit feature instead of making a new post would make it harder for you..

Brookfield said:
did you ever once think maybe he didnt check this thread?
and what a hippocrit thats not even funny, five consecutive posts about banning someone, kinda ironic if you ask me

Back
Top Bottom