FS: HP 300W psu

poundcake

Baseband Member
This power supply came with my HP Pavilion A1510N new when I bought it at circuit city and never been used by me (i changed the power supply out when i got home to power my 7600GT).

Specs​

OUTPUT - 300 Watt Max
1 - 24 pin motherboard connector
1 - 4 pin CPU connector
5 - molex connectors
2 - SATA
1 - Floppy

Just throw out prices you think are good. If you need any more info, i would be glad to inform you. I'm only accepting money orders.

Ill give you pics, and no, i never used it... i took it out the first day i got it and never turned the computer on with it in

do u have an ebay account? id like to buy it but over ebay name your price cause i got an hp with a 124watt PSU and my computer shuts down sometimes due to power failure sometimes

rudster816 said:
do u have an ebay account? id like to buy it but over ebay name your price cause i got an hp with a 124watt PSU and my computer shuts down sometimes due to power failure sometimes

I don't have an eBay account and i would be asking around $15 + shipping if thats alright. I might try to get one today, I'll let ya know if i did or not though.

Just to let y'all know, I didn't get an eBay account yet but still working on it. But until I do, I'm asking $10 + shipping for the power supply. Like I said, no one has used it.

Back
Top Bottom