Weird Problem...

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
Well I've having a really weird problem... Somthing which apparently is happening randomly and gives me very little time to troubleshoot it.

I will be sitting at my PC lets say playing CS:S it will go randomly blank first time this happened I thought my power cord out of my mointor fell out again. So i went back to plug it in, it didn't fall out...

Now I quit playing the game thinking that my PC was overheating but it wasn't... Not at all. I have a wicked lil case with ungodly air flow with 140, 250, and 280s at high my PC should NEVER overheat. So its not overheating.

I've also noticed that somtimes steam doesn't load correctly. Example lets say I click join game on CS:S well it i'll load and say steam caused an error, so i'm like wtf? This has happened to me twice.

Or today I returned home from the gym to find my PC had crashed and said the screen saver had crashed etc

Yes i've checked my ram in the past. I have hiren boot CD and I use that to check it. I've been considering taking my PC into the shop for my boss to take a peak at as he has a nifty lil software tools. But i'm wondering wtf can be causing all of this?

Me i'm thinking maybe bad software because its all over.

You said your screensaver had apparently crashed? Maybe a virus in a Windows file...I would try a Windows Re-install before anything else..

Matt

Yea, i'm thinking that too. However I want to avoid that as much as possible. Since I have connections i'm take my PC in on wednesday to the shop if it happens again.

Back
Top Bottom