Anyone have an IPod shuffle?

Jat

Baseband Member
Hello,

Wanting to buy someone an iPod shuffle for xmas and I was wondering if you had to purchase songs before putting them on the shuffle? Or do you just convert them?

If you convert your songs to iTunes, can you not play them in Windows Media from then on?

Also, Can you conver mp3's to iTunes or is it just WMA's?

Jat said:
Hello,

Wanting to buy someone an iPod shuffle for xmas and I was wondering if you had to purchase songs before putting them on the shuffle? Or do you just convert them?

If you convert your songs to iTunes, can you not play them in Windows Media from then on?

You can put virtually any .mp3 on your ipod (it seems like some people have occasional problems with "aqquired" ones). They also play AAC encoded files.

you just add the songs into the itunes library from music files on ur computer and then you can put them on the shuffle

Jat said:
Hello,

Don't buy a shuffle; buy the new Nano, it's a lot, lot better.

With both you just download from iTunes and uplaod to Ipod or copy from a CD to Itunes then upload to Ipod.

Again, don't buy a shuffle...

posiview said:
Don't buy a shuffle; buy the new Nano, it's a lot, lot better.

With both you just download from iTunes and uplaod to Ipod or copy from a CD to Itunes then upload to Ipod.

Again, don't buy a shuffle...

Well its the new Shuffle im buying, main reason im buying is for the small compact size of it as well as it being very durable.

But thanks for the tip!

Jat said:
Well its the new Shuffle im buying, main reason im buying is for the small compact size of it as well as it being very durable.

But thanks for the tip!

i have the new shuffle and i like, dont worry, its a great ipod in my opinion

Back
Top Bottom