Helio

Ronco Rox

Fully Optimized
does anybody have one of these phones? i've seen so many commercials about them and i want to get the Kickflip phone for maybe my birthday or mabye even buy it soon. but before i do i just wanted some reviews on it from a person that has it rather than some place online.

Ronco Rox said:
does anybody have one of these phones? i've seen so many commercials about them and i want to get the Kickflip phone for maybe my birthday or mabye even buy it soon. but before i do i just wanted some reviews on it from a person that has it rather than some place online.

DONT CALL IT A PHONE!

Those commericials are weird..

oh these things... yeah.. never seen em used by anyone before.. most common i see are just the razrs and lg phones.

Yeah, one of my friends want one of those Helios. They look pretty neat. Supposedly it has some GPS tracker that can even track where your buddies are. Rather creepy Michael Jackson-esque feature. :eek: It's a pretty neat slider phone though.

G35x said:
DONT CALL IT A PHONE!

i'll call it what ever the f*ck i want, i'm giving them $100+ for a phone that was made in tawain for 10 dollars.

lol just messin with ya.

but yeah they are very sleek looking and i like the whole package they come with.

Back
Top Bottom