CF offlline

Slayer said:
Newcaste Brown? Eugh. Jagermeister was what we were having last night. Creation of satan, I swear. You don't realise how far you've gone until you try and stand up.

Aha, good to see somebody else with a fine taste in music. Kudos to you, sir. :)

Jagermeister is a fiiiiiiiiiine drink, well, you probably might not think so at the moment. Goes down well though :D.

ps: Went to see down last in may :)

Jat said:
Jagermeister is a fiiiiiiiiiine drink, well, you probably might not think so at the moment. Goes down well though :D.

ps: Went to see down last in may :)

It's a lovely drink; problem is it doesn't taste alcoholic so you don't realise how deadly it is. It's my favourite drink, other than Morgan Spiced & Coke with Ice. (You should try that sometime)

So did I; London Astoria. Awesome gig! Also saw their secret set at this years Download Festival, they played first thing on a Saturday morning and yet got a bigger crowd than Tool (Friday night headliners) did.

Brookfield said:
10.50 last night, local time, [DST] CF was down, went to bed, 07.20 today, 12 emails reciived, thought yippee, it's back, it wasn't, I couldn't access them, they must have just made it under the wire, before it went down again, managed to log on about 10 minutes ago, all back!, anybody else notice the problem?, I tried the web, thinking it might be me, but OK there.
No, I knew it was down. I was testing the Live CD of Ubuntu and it actually stopped me with a No page document. I thought it was the internet, but other pages, like CV were ok. Soooo...along I ventured.

Jagermeister is just wrong: tried it once last year and hated it. Mind you, I was extremely gone by this point anyway.

But this isn't another drinking thread, so let's stay on topic. I think CF went down at about 10PM GMT, but it seemed to be connecting fine to the adservers... weird.

originally when i saw that CF was down last night i thought to myself that maybe CF was undergoing a change with the custom titles.

Ronco Rox said:
originally when i saw that CF was down last night i thought to myself that maybe CF was undergoing a change with the custom titles.

I don't think that would require downtime. At least not much, and like we'd see it happen so quickly.

Google Guru said:
CF was down last night for a while... just when I wanted to ask a question. :p
I know, I started this thread, didn't I?, did you eventually ask your question?

Back
Top Bottom