Admins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hascet said:
I was just browsing around and noticed there are two others admins yet they aren't active at all and was just wondering why...
I expect you're referring to Alan & Zane, they were invited by David, he gave them permission to browse, tell me, how did you come across them?, that must have been some browsing, & I know you can't access the members list like us.

Brookfield said:
I expect you're referring to Alan & Zane, they were invited by David, he gave them permission to browse, tell me, how did you come across them?, that must have been some browsing, & I know you can't access the members list like us.

Dude he can access members! All members can!

Brookfield said:

Read all of the posts in this thread. Everything you just inquired has been answered already.

MarxSoccer said:
Read all of the posts in this thread. Everything you just inquired has been answered already.
I've been told already, can't you see?, by G35x & Bahawolf.

Brookfield said:
I expect you're referring to Alan & Zane, they were invited by David, he gave them permission to browse, tell me, how did you come across them?, that must have been some browsing, & I know you can't access the members list like us,before you flip out learn the facts.
You've given me every right to flip out, you're the fourth member to tell me, but I'll just calmly say, I know, shhh!

We should really start an FAQ about this... I'm sure it's the secno of third time it's been asked this year alone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom