mp3 phones

Peter Lachowicz

Daemon Poster
does anyone know any good mp3 phones/ i know the slvr and the chocolat are pretty sik, do you guys know the best one to get? my mom "accidentally" threw my mp3 player into the washer, lol

yo, do you know what sony's thing is? like motorola phones are available in rogers, etc. where are sony phones used by? is it just sony?

It should work with any wireless carrier. The 2 main types of wireless networks are CDMA and GSM. It's a lot easier to set up a new phone for GSM (which is what Rogers uses). All you have to do is pop out the little chip behind the battery, called a SIM card, and put it in the new phone.

It's a little more complicated for CDMA. Your best bet would be calling your local carrier store and have them do it for you if your carrier uses CDMA.

DON'T BUY THE CHOCOLATE!!!!

Ugh, I hate this phone. The touchpad is just unpratical. Pain in the ass.

the LG VX8300 is grand, I have it. 25mb internal and then it has a micro sd slot for expansion, it has stereo speakers which sound amazing, and a headphone jack. Good stuff, best cell I've ever had, takes pictures and video, records amazing audio. Dual screens, with beautiful picture.

I have a similar LG VX series phone and it also has built in MP3 player. I had to buy the kit so I can transfer MP3s from my computer to the phone. Yeah, the Micro SD is sweet. I have a 1GB version and it's damn small!!!!!!!!!!!! It's about the size of my pinky fingernail. But it comes with an adapter for a regular SD disk. The stereo headphones it comes with is excellent quality. I love the controls on the front. It's actually a VCAST phone which is why it's MP3 ready.

Back
Top Bottom