I'm in search of a New Computer

Though it doesn't have SLI support, I've heard great things about the ABIT AW9D-MAX board. It's not too often you see 75% 5 eggs at newegg for a motherboard. The only complaints were regarding SLI really, but it says nowhere that it offers SLI support, just 2 PCI-E slots. Like say you had a high-end graphics card and a lower ATI All-in-wonder, but you wanted to do the multimedia stuff that the All-in-wonder offers, so in the BIOS you'd boot off of it. When you wanna game, you choose your high-end card. At least, I'd guess that's why they have 2, or for similar situations. There may be a mod for it, but I wouldn't risk that if you want SLI, and I really doubt there is one. Have fun, and good luck with your build.

my computer is asus p5w dh(worked flawlessly first try) 2 gb of corsair ram, conroe core 2 duo e6600, 700watt psu, antec p180 case, ati x1900xtx, 2 of the seagate sata 320, and a few ide hardrive that i had, i play a ton of games on it, it works flawlessly, everything on full gfx, my computer does not get too hot and i have no extra case fans, cooling, or anything, just the 2 in the back blowing air out of the case. i also have stock cpu heatsink and im 28 idle and a perfectly suitable temperature under load.

Wow, nice setup :D, I think im going to get the ASUS P5WD2 Deluxe...That should work, right?

Back
Top Bottom