slowing down your pc?!?

Frimon86

In Runtime
Does lime wire slow do your pc?

What are the reasons why it slows down your pc? What are the ways you can prevent this to not harm or slow down your computer but still use this program?

Because it uses a lot of memory and system resources it will slow down your pc. How much depends on the specs of your pc.

just remember to exit out of it in the system tray, down bottom right of ur screen when ur done, u shouldnt need limewire open for anything other than downloading music, u do not need it to play music, just open that stuff up in itunes or winamp or w/e

also, it uses internet bandwidth so if you are downloading as fast as your internet can then browsing web pages is going to be slower.

I just want to be able to put some music on my mp3/mp4 player like around 200 plus or something I dont know how much could be less, because I dobt Im going listen to all them music lol, but what happens if I download like 200 songs, and then when I get them on my mp3/mp4 player and then delete the songs off my computer and close limewire out of my tray then would that not effect anything?

No, if the program isn't running, it wont effect anything. I'd suggest you defrag your hard drive when you're done though.

Back
Top Bottom