Which Mp3 Player

Yup. There are actually some pretty good players out there. If only consumers would do actual research and the fanboys be more open minded (if that's even possible...).

yeah, doing research/ reading reviews on products and what not, it helps to know what other people are saying about the product they bought, and helps even more when you know that person who bought the product.

-edit-

and about the open mindedness, yes everyone is going to have their own opinion about stuff, i just don't like it when they force it on other's..people are smart enough to make their own decisions.

alvino said:
The iPod Nano is okay. I love how it's so small and thin, but since my hands are somewhat big, it's rather uncomfortable to hold and use the click wheel after a while.

On the other hand, I definately cannot wait to see the Samsung YP-K3. :D That thing is ownage. So sleek and THIN!

So move over iPod Nano and hello YP-K3 aka "Sexy!" :D

yp-k3.jpg

http://www.engadget.com/2006/11/30/samsungs-yp-k3-caught-in-the-wild/

Looks very nice and clean looking wow,i woudlnt mind having one of these

~mr mixx~ said:
yeah, doing research/ reading reviews on products and what not, it helps to know what other people are saying about the product they bought, and helps even more when you know that person who bought the product.

-edit-

and about the open mindedness, yes everyone is going to have their own opinion about stuff, i just don't like it when they force it on other's..people are smart enough to make their own decisions.

Yeah, the problem I have with user reviews is you get fanboys, and some people who think the thing's brilliant, and fanboys for the rivals who say it's rubbish etc., it can be really hard to make a decision when people bring up negative points about something.

That's why I still haven't chosen an MP3 player, although I'm now seriously considering just buying an iPod and having done with it.

hey i have a samsung player at the moment and it seems indestructible, i have dropped it soo many times , i have the yh-920 napster model and its pretty good but i wanna know which player to get cos after xmas i am upgrading

UK31337 said:
Yeah, the problem I have with user reviews is you get fanboys, and some people who think the thing's brilliant, and fanboys for the rivals who say it's rubbish etc., it can be really hard to make a decision when people bring up negative points about something.

That's why I still haven't chosen an MP3 player, although I'm now seriously considering just buying an iPod and having done with it.
Yeah, I read a review once where someone said that they completely couldn't stand this LCD monitor, support was horrible and everything like that and they went with Acer and it had superior support and superior service and everything.

Either employee or fanboy.

Back
Top Bottom