5000 posts

lol are we ganging up on Nate? Seeing as we are I'll say that I agree that a lot of his posts have been a little less than insightful and/or constructive. There's no need to post just for the sake of posting, Nate. But don't take things too hard we still enjoy you as a member here.

and yeah boardOrDie, I am Distortion88. I had it in my sig for a while but i guess i should have left it a little longer.

Ð88 said:
lol are we ganging up on Nate? Seeing as we are I'll say that I agree that a lot of his posts have been a little less than insightful and/or constructive. There's no need to post just for the sake of posting, Nate. But don't take things too hard we still enjoy you as a member here.

and yeah boardOrDie, I am Distortion88. I had it in my sig for a while but i guess i should have left it a little longer.

Yeah, Nate isn't an ass or anything, but his posts have been rather unconstructive as of late.

Brookfield said:
At last Dan, much better, I'll tell you now, I couldn't stand it!

LMAO@U you could'nt stand the other one, well not to worry..i won't be using that one any more, i still have my rotating cd i used to use too. i like that one, but it was a flash one and i prefer the non flash.;)

Toby said:
Congratulations Brook, *Thumbs Up*, I'm starting to wonder whether I'll get there myself one day... I guess I will, it'll just take a hell of a long time.
Don't give up cobber, keep those 'roo's outa yer veg patch, & keep postin' it'll be fair dinkum....sorry I know you don't all speak like that, too many Crocodile Dundee movies!, thanks for the congrats :D

ArrizX said:
I know, im insane.

Lol...

hey, i like the new avitar. i'm going to use this one from now on, til i get bored with it..but so far it's my best one. :p

Back
Top Bottom