Stargate Atlantis

Brookfield

Golden Master
Couldn't find the previous thread, go here; www.stargate-atlantis.com click on episodes & look at the last episode in this series, No 20, w-h-a-a-t? getting chummy with The Wraith?, arrrgggh!!

Good wallpaper to download.

Lol, I still can't get used to the idea that you like Stargate Atlantis.

It's cool that you like it though. I've seen maybe the first and second episode but I soon forgot about it. It was very good though.

PCNoob said:
Lol, I can't get used to the idea that you like Stargate Atlantis.
Why, I don't look much like my avatar, that's to put off new members attempting to spam, have a look at my pics in the members gallery, the one of me in shirt sleeves, I look more human there, what I'm saying is why the disbelief?, I've always been a big fan of sci-fi, since I was 11, I couldn't get enough books on it, in those days you were thought to be geeky if you read the stuff, I have all the Alien CD's, second best is Predator, I have Predator-v-Alien of course!

Brookfield said:
Why, I don't look much like my avatar, that's to put off new members attempting to spam, have a look at my pics in the members gallery, the one of me in shirt sleeves, I look more human there, what I'm saying is why the disbelief?, I've always been a big fan of sci-fi, since I was 11, I couldn't get enough books on it, in those days you were thought to be geeky if you read the stuff, I have all the Alien CD's, second best is Predator, I have Predator-v-Alien of course!

he just probably didn't expect old people like you to be into scifi. I could never imagine my grandfather looking at a scifi movie/tv show.

This is a good show i havent seen it in a while but i rem that my favorite characters were that one gilr, in the wallpaper she is the one in the middle and that one guy if orgot his name to be was Evil or whatever but then they liek changed him over onto the good side
1rq0.jpg

Brookfield said:
Why, I've always been a big fan of sci-fi, since I was 11, I couldn't get enough books on it, in those days you were thought to be geeky if you read the stuff, I have all the Alien CD's, second best is Predator, I have Predator-v-Alien of course!

i love that movie.i have always been a sci-fi nut, and my favorite movie was that one also,Alien v.s Predator.:p

mammikoura said:
he just probably didn't expect old people like you to be into scifi. I could never imagine my grandfather looking at a scifi movie/tv show.
Now I'm being compared to your grandpa, I don't mind though, last month a member said I was CF's father figure, to which someone came up with "more like a grandfather figure!", curiously, I felt honoured.
reading.gif

Back
Top Bottom