Ricerific

Bet you can't beat my Neon! 130 horsepower of 4 cylinder fury! I know, its a beast :D

You know what would be fun is converting your Neon into an SRT-4 like sleeper. I believe they used the Neon chassis, but beefed up the perfomance big time. You know, I've been eyeing the IS350 a whole lot now since there are more and more of them are out. They've got a hell of a nice body style that just catches your eyes and how in the world do they manage 300+ HP with a V6 motor? One of my coworker drives one of those and it just looks too sexy. Here's another question. Would you consider the Lexus IS350 a girl car or a guy car? So far, I've seen more women driving the IS350's.

Yeah, I think it's because it appeals more to women. It's small, sleek and nice to drive.

I could do an SRT-4 motor swap, i've seen a couple on the internet before. I know that they can be fast with money, same with any car. On my myspace I have a video of a 400hp Neon without the SRT swap, but it's completely built and running 20 psi.

If you want to see it, it's the 4th video down on the left:

http://www.myspace.com/cabbspapp

As for the IS300, I think they are nice cars. I don't really think 300hp out of a v6 is all that amazing, technology is always getting better. Well i'm off to bed.

They do that over here too, there's a guy round the corner from me, it's not the colour that's bad, [it's white] I had a look, it's a '01 1.6 Toyota, with a home fitted two foot high, double horizontal fin on the back, & a tricked up megaphone exhaust, alarms everybody in the village, & the horses in a stable, when he blasts off at 60mph several times a day, he's out of work, so I don't know where he gets the money for gas, currently £4.80 a gallon, around $9!! he lives at home so it must be his stoopid parents who are funding him, I'd have kicked him out long ago if he was mine, the dick-head!

D-Lew said:
Wow. I believe gas here was at around $2.15 yesterday.
That's about £1.12, I hear that there may soon be that $2 = £1, apparently that'll bring hoards of baying predatory English females, bursting through the doors of Maceys, etc, looking for Xmas presents!

alvino said:
Oh yummy! I want an Acura TL. Those are nice. Not too big, not too small and they look nice and sleek. :D

Yeah man, the 04+ body is off the hook.

Back
Top Bottom