Car Thread!

I own an auto. I wish I had a manual... I love to drive my uncles 300zx. Damn that manual is badass!!

If you're in the need for speed, you can use the low gears in an auto. It's not good for the transmission if you use it constantly :p because it wans't made to be used that way. You put it in low gear and just step on the gas pedal. Don't ease off on it and manually shift to the next gear up and to "D". It's boring like that, but you pick up speed quick. The Mercedes have the 4-matic shift. I drove one the other day because a friend of mine owns one. Holy hell it has a lot of pickup but man, it just doesn't feel the same as owning a true manual transmission. The worse part is the transmission downshifts by itself!!! That's no fun. I guess that's what automatic stick shift is all about.

My friend used to share a Nissan 300ZX and 1978 Porsche 924 with his dad, but now he got his own car. It's so damn nice. I'm not sure about the year (I think it's '69-'72), but it's this metallic blue Chevrolet Corvette C3. It's such a classic.

not on topic 2 u guys but ontopic 2 the thread, pics of my new trans am:

13.jpg

14.jpg

16.jpg

15.jpg

07.jpg

lol you should have at least revved the car up in that video. btw does it have true dual exhaust?

no, it has 1 pipe running 2 the muffler, then splits. and i know i should have rev-ed it, but i didn't set the camera down..... my brother said having true dual exhaust isn't really that much better than single, unless your running over 500HP.

MooseMan said:
no, it has 1 pipe running 2 the muffler, then splits. and i know i should have rev-ed it, but i didn't set the camera down..... my brother said having true dual exhaust isn't really that much better than single, unless your running over 500HP.

Your Brothers Wrong.

I know for a fact Ls1s Respond well to True Dual Exhausts at Stock Levels.

Thats one of the Bolt on parts that makes a great gain for the motor.

Nice TA btw, auto or manual??

Cold air intake it looks like, any other mods?

Back
Top Bottom