Games freezin with 7900gs

superman22x

Golden Master
Ok, I have just installed my new graphics card, and have run into about every problem I could with my two games. Right now the problem is this, when I try to play ghost recon Advanced war-fighter, it freezes about every 30 seconds, and it should run fine, considering that the game came with the card, and its the fast asus version of the 7900GS. Maybe its cause I couldnt install any drivers from the CD it came with. It says I must have service pack installed, but I have vista. Anyone know where to find Nvidea drivers for Vista?

Thanks, youve helped me so much, I just wish battlefield would work, but thats not my problem, thats EAs, I cant even play offline, because it needs to creat an EA profile, and I have one, but I cant use it because I never used it on this computer, I dont know, its wierd, but dont worry about it.

The geforce Go & series only has XP drivers, so i downloaded a driver for something else, the top on the list, and I hope it works!!

No, he sound actually continued, sometimes, and other times it would repest the same thing for that frame. But I am downloading a driver. I hope its the right one.

Back
Top Bottom