For Sale! eMachines W3410

Got-20z

Solid State Member
Well I believe it's time to part with my eMachine W3410 desktop PC. I really need a laptop so I'm letting this one go to help pay for the new one. I bought this new in September 2005 and it's been a great machine, I don't think I've been more happy with any other PC and I've owned more than a few.
Included with this is the desktop speakers, original keyboard & a GE rollerwheel mouse, the original mouse stopped working, and all the original papers/manuals also included. I also still have all the original packaging/boxes it came in. I will also set it to default settings so that it is restored to the way it was when new. The entire unit is in great shape, I take care of my property and this is in great condition.
I hate to part with this really but I need to, so if anybody is interested, has any questions, or would like more pics you can PM me or email me at vortecs10@juno.com
I paid $700 for this last year so of course not looking for that but give me some offers and we'll see what happens.
Quick run-down of what this features if you don't know is:
15 inch LCD Monitor
100GB Seagate Hard Drive
3200+ AMD Athlon Processor
DVD+/-RW Drive
512 MB DDR SDRAM
7 USB ports
1 IEEE 1394 Firewire port
10/100 Mbps Ethernet LAN (DSL or Cable)
ITU V.92 56K dial-up modem
8 in 1 Memory Card reader
ATI Radeon Xpress 200 PCI-Express Slot
Also has 2 microphone inputs
Here's a link to the website for all the info & specs on this machine.
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=3942781

774568_72_full.jpg

774568_74_full.jpg

774568_75_full.jpg

774568_76_full.jpg

sorry about the pic quality

got-20z said:
Well I believe it's time to part with my e-machine.
Explain ASAP, you are also drumthrasher & currently posting, strictly one account only. failure to respond to this will result in both accounts being PB'd, no more warnings.

got-20z said:
warning me for what? i've only got one account on here
I have the ability to check IP's, I entered your code, it came up with your username & drumthrasher, then took me to drumthrasher's post that was made today, so I leave you with the question again.

Nice find Brookfield. Not only does his ip match Drumthrashers, there is also a name registered to "kathlynee". Either you all live in the same house, or you're making pointless accounts.

if your willing to part it out, please PM me, becuase i would love to take a few parts off of your hands!

G35x said:
Nice find Brookfield. Not only does his ip match Drumthrashers, there is also a name registered to "kathlynee". Either you all live in the same house, or you're making pointless accounts.
Thanks :) , yes, I saw kathlynee, but she [?] hadn't posted for ages, I gave him a chance to come clean, so I guess I'll be taking some action

G35x said:
I'm curious,can you access modcp now, or is someone doing it for you? :)

Brookfield said:
Explain ASAP, you are also drumthrasher & currently posting, strictly one account only. failure to respond to this will result in both accounts being PB'd, no more warnings.
*Still waiting, I'm losing patience :mad: , it's been 32 hours now since I asked, much longer, & I'll put it in David's hands, he'll check my findings.

Brookfield said:
I have the ability to check IP's, I entered your code, it came up with your username & drumthrasher, then took me to drumthrasher's post that was made today, so I leave you with the question again.
You didn't respond so both acccounts are now history :mad:

G35x said:
Nice find Brookfield. Not only does his ip match Drumthrasher's, there is also a name registered to "kathlynee". Either you all live in the same house, or you're making pointless accounts.
I gave him & drumthrasher two chances to respond, they didn't, so now I have PB'd both, thanks for verifying that they were one & the same, you never got back to me about your ability to ban, still, they're gone, spammers don't mess me about for long.
Now I have to tell David, I had asked him to verify that there were two accounts.

Back
Top Bottom