new mobo for christmas

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
Well ive planned something out

This christmas-new motherboard
Birthday (april 28)- new video card
next christmas-new processor

well i have a socket 775 p4 right now, and i want to get a motherboard compatible with this and a core 2 duo, but i want to know if the core 2 duo will be obselete by next christmas lol. because i dont want to be upgrading motherboards twice. now i want some suggestions for a good motherboard for around 100-150 canadian with DDR2 pc3200 (possibly better), pci-e, core 2 duo compatibility, sata, and 4 ram slots.

you might want to look into a way to maybe keep those spacings a little closer...like wait or something...but if thats not possible see about getting the VID card now unless you NEED dx10...

then the mobo and cpu are closer and have less possible compatability issues...

just think about that and see what other people say.

-KJ

I had no idea you resided in Canada. I thought you were in the US the whole time, lol. I'll have to use TigerDirect Canada's site since they have the dollars already in canadian.

THis one looks pretty good and can be used with your current specs. Ok, it's like a few dollars over but I think you can still afford it:

Asus P5NSLI NVIDIA Socket 775 ATX Motherboard / Audio / PCI Express / SLI Ready / Gigabit LAN / S/PDIF / USB 2.0 / Serial ATA / RAID
http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2366122&CatId=2438

Back
Top Bottom