Snowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnow

boardordi3

Fully Optimized
omg, so im in the midwest, and i dunno if u guys have seen the nation weather lately but...
cur_mw_720x486.jpg

im in chicago, and wer gettin like 8-14" snow so im like super psyched and im gonna build a kicker, we wer hittin my friends rail wit icerink shavings today (i know totally ghetto right) anyway its gonna be insane, just had to tell everyone

boardordi3 said:
omg, so im in the midwest, and i dunno if u guys have seen the nation weather lately but...
cur_mw_720x486.jpg

im in chicago, and wer gettin like 8-14" snow so im like super psyched and im gonna build a kicker, we wer hittin my friends rail wit icerink shavings today (i know totally ghetto right) anyway its gonna be insane, just had to tell everyone
yeah my dads a truck driver and he wanted me to check the weather for him today. hes going to be going through illinois later.

YES I KNOW!!! I'm so excited I hope they call a snow day, except we haven't had one in like 4 years...:( I live in the suburbs of Chicago so we are also getting tons of snow supposedly too

yeah me too, wer u liv in the suburbs im in frankfort, and im puliln for one, cuz we havent had jack sh*t for like 3 years :(

I live in Liverpool,Ny I cant wait for the snow to come i love snow,Except for when i ahve to walk 2 miles to work and 2 miles back to my house in it

ya im in central illinois and its hitting us pretty hard too, me and my friend were drving aroundearlier and the road was so icey that he was driving on this country road earlier and we spun out and did a 360! lol it was one the scariest yet funnest things that has ever happened to me lol. there is this really steep hill in my downtown area and i could literally run and jump and slide down about 3/4 of it on my stomache (the road is about 3/4 mile long) lol and ya there is no way im having school tomorrow

ahh its weird cuz its not sposed to start here till like 1 am, and ill probly b asleep by then justin case i have skool, so im gonna wake up wit like tons of snow, i cant wait omg

Back
Top Bottom