Battlefield 2142 not connecting

superman22x

Golden Master
Hi, I really need help with this, when I try to create an account with EA through battlefield, all it says is that it cant connect to the master server? Any ideas? Maybe firewall?

BF2142 is stupid - I can't even play the demo because you have to log in, and I'm on a portblocked University network so I can't reach the master server either. That is one stupid, stupid oversight - no offline login like BF1942, BFV and BF2... why?????

Well done, EA - I'll be rushing out and buying a copy for all of my friends this Christmas, everybody needs to have such beautifully crafted, well-thought out software. :rolleyes:

In response to your actual question, though - try putting your machine in the DMZ temporarily (if you've got a router), then try again. You'll then be able to see if it's your port forwarding that's screwed up or if there's another problem hiding somewhere.

No, we have dial-up. So no router. I am going to create an account in NBA 06 and it should carry over.

I read that some people logged on at different times and it worked. IDK, all I can say is waste of money, I cant even play single player.

EA is so greedy. theres like no proper single player and the multiplayer sucks. same with all the other battlefield games...

When I try and log in with bogus username and stuff, i says that there is no internet connection. But everything else on my pc can sense the conection. Maybe Vista is blocking it? I think firewall is off, so can someone please help?

Back
Top Bottom