Gallery: Game Screenshots

I don't see the glitch...and when you use those cars, is it a whole new car? Or is it just a skin that goes over an existing one?

the glitch is that the car goes over 200 miles per hour, its not suppose to do that.

EDIT: and its most likely a skin because it acts like the car it overwritten. i picked it to overwrite the cheetah and it has all the sounds and handling like it but the car can never blow up.

Ah. I like the Cheetah. Hmm...I wonder what car I should skin...

I like the Stinger's handling, but the speed is decent on it. Too bad you can't modify those too. :(

I waited all night For Rappelz to download and its finally down downloading and installing tis just updating right now,I hope hope hope! that my computer is good enough to play this game

Lord Mythirion said:
Trivium Nate, the website's on rappelz.gpotato.com....yeah, I'll probably take some more screenshots of it, with maybe my Deva charecter.

Mike, that's a weird problem...I'll try to find out whats happening. There's a problem with Hotmail where the the email doesn't come through, but I'm not sure about everything else...

you got a pny geforce 7300gs too? do u like it? how much did u pay for it, mine was $79 at best buy a while back. i love that freaking thing!
but i updated to the beta 93.81 forceware and it said my stock clock speeds for it were 550 core (oc/ed to 630) and my memory was 1.06GHz. i was like wtf, cause my games were going great for some odd reason.

What the hell does that have anything to do with game screenshots? Keep that stuff to PM's please.

Anyhoo, here's my Argonian in Imperial Dragon Armor from Oblivion. I think I took this screenshot a while back...

ImperialDragonArmorScreenie.jpg

YAY! Oblivion FTW! :p

EDIT>>> Yeah, this is old. That same character is about level 40 now. :p

alvino said:
Ah. I like the Cheetah. Hmm...I wonder what car I should skin...

I like the Stinger's handling, but the speed is decent on it. Too bad you can't modify those too. :(

i think you can because when i was modding my skimmer plane, i had to open up this file and edit it with notepad where you can change the value of the maxium height it was able to go up to.

so mabye you can find the car and do the same with the speed???

since you were talking about the stinger, i made it into a rolls royce limo =p

EDIT:
alvino you can edit the speed i found out how. ask me if you want to find out.

heres a video of what i did to the trash truck =p

http://media.putfile.com/trash-truck-mod

notice the speed...

Back
Top Bottom