I'm in search of a New Computer

i would recommend getting the 680i chipset.

with that kind of budget, why dont you throw two 150 gb western digital raptors in raid 0? 300gb of raptor in raid 0 > one 320 gb drive imo

also def get the 8800gtx. its well worth the money. just look up some benchmark, its insane.

as for memory, i would prob get a little bit better brand. patriot seems more like budget ram than high performance.

other than that, it looks pretty good. maybe a larger psu.

NotOwning said:
Will the Apevia X-Cruiser be able to fit the 8800GTX Card? If I do get another case I want it to have readable meters on the front, or somwewhere on the case.

You can buy aftermarket CPU and SYSTEM Temp Monitoring Units that fit in CD/DVD rom drives and maybe 3.5" drives as well but i'm not sure on the 3.5" drives

Id rather not, so Id like to know if the Vid card will fit with the Apevia X-Cruiser?

ndsbass-I got kinston RAM, just havent channged it yet..how much bigger should the PSU be? I DOnt have enough money to spend that much more money on 2 raptors for 20GB less memory

ndsbass-I got kinston RAM, just havent channged it yet..how much bigger should the PSU be?

depends. if you plan to ever sl-i i would go 650w(continous, not peak) minimum. but if you only plan to run one card you should be just fine w/ the one you have.

ndsbass said:
depends. if you plan to ever sl-i i would go 650w(continous, not peak) minimum. but if you only plan to run one card you should be just fine w/ the one you have.

Sorry to sound stupid but what's sl-i?

Its Nvidia way of using 2 Videocards in one system to display graphics

Crossfire is ATis way

Oh, lol thanks, I'm thinking of going for a 600W if i ever do sl-i I can always just get another PSU.

Last question I hope: Will all these parts work together?

Uh you said you were getting the ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe? I looked on newegg and that is a socket AM2 motherboard. You need an LGA 775 socket motherboard to be compatible with the E6600.

AlexF1224 said:
Uh you said you were getting the ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe? I looked on newegg and that is a socket AM2 motherboard. You need an LGA 775 socket motherboard to be compatible with the E6600.

Oh, any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom