Garry's Mod 10

D-Lew

Fully Optimized
Have any of you guys ever used gmod? It's a Half-Life 2/CS:S/HL2DM mod that lets you spawn items, character ragdolls, make rube goldberg machines, and a ton of other stuff. Well they just released Gmod 10 yesterday on the Steam store. I downloaded it last night and it's pretty cool, there are a lot of new features and it's waaaay less buggy than 9 (up until v10 it was free). I don't mind paying for it if it works correctly. Plus it's only $10. Is anyone else going to get it?

Do you have it? Send me your steamid or send a friend request to dcl2049 and we can play sometime. I should be able to host servers when I get around to setting it up.

i dont feel like paying for it,plus my steam is messed up it never wants to launch
but yes Garys mod is freaking awesome have u tried night of amillion zombies? its a level with a never ending number fo zombiez to kill

Garry's mod used to be free... but since I never really used it a whole lot in the first place, I wont be buying GMod 10.

I know it was free before, but it kinda sucked. It was really buggy on my pc. Since it's been completely recoded, I haven't had any problems with this one besides having to get used to a few tweaked older features. It's much higher quality now.

Back
Top Bottom